Turiya Nada is the genius of upbeat, uplifting music with the sacred transmission of joyful, powerful and potent mantras and meditative energies that have been passed down through an ancient lineage of enlightened Sages, the Siddhars of South India. Turiya is the higher conscious state of the realized Sages- the state of ‘sleepless sleep’ and Nada is the primal resonance as the dance within stillness. Turiya Nada is the flow of consciousness through music as the grace of the Siddhar Sages blessings.
About the Siddhar Sages:
The Siddhars are enlightened Sages who journey beyond the realms of the limited mind state. They are in the state of higher consciousness that is beyond sleep, dream and wake. It is this divine state called Turiya that they sing and chant and dance in the higher resonance with sublime bliss. Thousands of years of sacred empowered wisdom was not passed from Guru to disciple through books or even oral teachings. The potent wisdom was imparted through resonance, through the alight grace within the mantras. Through the whack of resonance (also called Saktipat/Sivapat) was the awakening of self-knowledge, innermost stillness and the ecstasy of bliss and joy.
Siddhar Sages are the liberated mystical yogis who journey beyond ‘enlightenment’. The grace of self-knowledge, stillness and the highest purpose of life is attained through connecting to the Guru and the ancient lineage of light in experiential teachings of breath, resonance and yogic techniques.
Chants by Nandhiji: Nandhiji is a visionary, a yogi, an artist and a musician. He was born and raised in South India. After nearly two decades of rigorous yogic training and meditative practice under the guiding influence of several enlightened masters who are from the lineage of the Siddhars. From them, he learned the secret wisdom of an unbroken lineage of several thousand years of tradition. Nandhiji was initiated into advanced yogic practices that are seldom known outside the Siddhar initiate’s circle.
Cave of the Siddhars:
- The Ultimate Consciousness Music! Cave of the Siddhars has calibrated at the level of enlightenment on the Hawkins Scale of Consciousness.
- Combines powerful Siddhar mantra chants of the enlightened yogis of South India with the didgeridoo, harp and percussion.
- Chants that have secretive and hidden for thousands of years even in most of India.
- CD includes 12 page booklet including the chants and an insight into the mystical yogi traditions.
- Enhance the depth, intensity and intent of your yoga & meditation.
- Transform your inner and outer world by simply listening and enjoying Source energies!
Invokes the Masters:
- ‘Inner Aum’ to invoke the Goddess energy and stimulate the ‘moon breath’ to create harmony with the kundalini awakening- Track One.
- The sing-along challenge of the yogic breath while chanting the powerful “Vasi” mantra- Track 6
- The sacred experiences of the pilgrimages to the sublime realms of the enlightened yogis that are conveyed through the chants.
- Potent Siddhar chants that are for the first time coming out of the inner circle. These chants are transforming and being immense energy fields, the listener’s inner and outer realities become Source aligned.
- A 10 page booklet that provides insights to each track and the interesting wisdom of the mystical Siddhar yogis related to each mantra chanted.
- The invocation of 210 Siddhars, the Beings of Light is by Siddhar Rajaswamy carries with the invocation, the secretive location where each of these Masters meditated through their life. The details of the invocation is mentioned in the booklet.
ARAKARA: Inner Fire Music
The meditative powers within the resonance as seeds of mighty consciousness, alongside the joys of the special musical composition is the dance of awakening. Arakara will make you dance in the sacred joys!
CD Includes 15 page booklet with the Siddhar mantras, the deeper experiental wisdom within and the blessings of our ancient Siddhar lineage.
SivaSivaa Siddha Guided Chakra Meditation Teachings: Light your Inner Fire. Be the Yogi!
= Light the Inner Lamp Initiation – be the Yogi. Lighting the Inner Lamp, we awaken our own inner Guru.
= Learn a simple, powerful & joyful 24/7 meditation utilizing yogic breath techniques.
= Tune into a journey within that blossoms each wheel of Consciousness – the chakras – to recreate dynamic realities.
= Receive the empowering grace connect of lineages of Siddha Masters/Gurus through the mantras, the Deeksha (grace blessings).
= Join our privileged Ariven Circle to interact, upgrade, learn, be guided continually with Nandhiji and the Community- upon doing the SivaSivaa initiation.
= Attain the Super-mind Consciousness states of “turiya” to create optimal realities for ourselves and all of humanity